November 15, 2023 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm | Portland, ME
Gain the most valuable knowledge for your clients and the environment in a live / in-person class with tools to take into the field.
- You will understand how to recognize Green Construction Features and what value these Features provide to the home and your clients. Also, understand the costs and benefits of these upgrades to help your clients get the value.
- You will learn what all the Green Feature Fields in the MLS mean.
- You will be given guides to solar panel valuation.
- You will understand the terms and differences between Code Built, Net Zero, Leed Certified, High Performance, Energy Star and Passive House.
- You will understand the financing and appraising of these homes and receive information from lenders that have these construction programs and the forms you need to get it done.
- You will have access to valuable website resources to reference and help you as you list and sell High Performance Homes.
THIS COURSE IS APPROVED FOR 3 CREDIT HOURS
BY THE DIRECTOR OF THE MAINE REAL ESTATE COMMISSION.
NOTE: this course offers 3 Continuing Credit Hours for Maine Real Estate Brokers and Associate Brokers. Certificates are emailed within 3 business days of the course.